Motor Vehicle Accidents

Let Us Help You Through The Difficulty Of An Accident

The aftermath of being in a car accident can be overwhelming. Having to deal with insurance companies, finding a replacement vehicle and recovering from injuries can take a lot out of a person. That’s why when you’re involved in a car crash, you need to work with an experienced car accident lawyer.

At Sachs & Hess, we have decades of experience fighting for the rights of people who have been hurt in car crashes. Our office is in St. John, Indiana, but we represent clients from all over Lake County and Porter County, especially Crown Point and Schererville. We know northwest Indiana from practicing law here since the 1960s, and our attorneys can help you with your injury claims.

Fighting For The Rights Of Injured People

Auto accidents come in all shapes and sizes. A minor fender bender will not cause the same injuries as, for example, a commercial truck accident or a pedestrian who has been struck on the street while walking. We will investigate your case and make sure that your voice is heard. You deserve to be compensated for an injury you suffer because of someone else’s negligence.

Please contact us at Sachs & Hess, P.C., today to learn more about what our experienced attorneys can do for you when you’ve been hurt in a car accident. Call our office in St. John at 219-227-4259 to speak with us and schedule a consultation for your injury claim. You can also complete and submit an online contact form.