We’ve moved! 1401 East Greenwood Avenue, Suite 300 Crown Point, Indiana 46307

Integrity. Quality. Experience.

Pursuing Compensation After A Fatal Accident

Family relationships vary, so there is no one way to describe your relationship with the next-of-kin relative who died in a crash or another accident:

  • Your spouse
  • Your child
  • Your parent

Nearly everyone experiences strong emotions when someone close to them dies in an accident. Imagining the person’s fear and pain is one thing. Coping with your intense feelings of missing them is another. On top of the impact to your family and your ability to enjoy life, you may soon experience financial hardship as you cope with:

  • Final medical bills of the deceased
  • A funeral
  • Burial
  • Loss of the person’s income and/or services to the family, like homemaking.

When the accidental death happened because of someone else’s negligence — when someone else was responsible — you may be able to pursue a wrongful death claim against that at-fault individual. Furthermore, if your motorcycle was struck or forced off the road by a truck, you may be able to recover compensation from several sources of liability: perhaps from the driver of the truck, the dispatcher, the company that loaded the cargo and even a government body that did not provide proper signage or road upkeep.

Let Our Wrongful Death Attorney Give You Some Breathing Room

With a skilled personal injury lawyer on your side, you will be able to rest and recover, knowing that your advocate is working hard to recover maximum available compensation for you. Miller Sachs & Hess, PC is available to be your strong representative before insurers, judges or jurors, depending on whether your case settles out of court or needs to go to trial.

Initial consultations are free. We represent surviving family members on a contingency basis. This means you will not owe attorneys’ fees unless we recover a settlement or verdict for you. Get the conversation started after a loved one’s fatal accident to learn how we can help. Call 219-227-4259 or complete an easy online intake form.