Guidance Through Emotional And Legal Struggles Of Family Law
Are you separating from a partner with whom you have children? Do you worry that you will not receive your fair share of marital assets following your divorce? If you need legal advice regarding a divorce, paternity action, relocation or another family law matter in Indiana, an experienced family law attorney can help.
At Sachs & Hess P.C., our lawyers apply over 100 years of combined legal experience to your case, and we understand the emotional and financial struggles you face. Our lawyers have led the way in creating new laws in Indiana regarding important areas of family law, and we can help you find answers when you need quality legal assistance with such issues as:
- Obtaining a divorce or legal separation
- Fighting for your rights to child custody and visitation
- Seeking and enforcing child support and spousal maintenance orders
- Protecting your personal and business assets during divorce
- Verifying paternity so you are eligible for custody rights
- Defending or obtaining a protective order to shield you from domestic violence
- Working out a relocation arrangement when you wish to move away with your child
While it is our philosophy to seek an amicable settlement without litigation — even providing mediation services if you desire — we are always prepared to go to bat for you. With a reputation in northwest Indiana for aggressively pursuing our clients’ rights, you can count on our attorneys to fight for the results you want and deserve.
Professional. Personalized. Cost Effective.
At Sachs & Hess P.C., we care about providing you and your loved ones with the best possible results in the most cost-effective way possible. Contact us online or call us at 219-227-4259 today to schedule an appointment.
Our office is conveniently located in St. John, on U.S. 41, just one mile south of U.S. 30.